Knightsbridge focusses on using cutting edge technology, coupled with visible Security control. Our perimeter is walled and access is monitored through manned Security control at our main entrance. A total of 13 in-house Security personnel works a shift cycle and are on duty, day and night to ensure the well-being of residents.
Access to Knightsbridge is strictly controlled by means of an electronic access card system. Only those in possession of an authorised access card will be allowed to enter the premises. Knightsbridge also has multiple cameras that are monitored 24/7 from our high-tech control room.
Knightsbridge operates a highly modernized mechanism of access control for all none residents, called ATG. At The Gate allows easy access control at our main gate. When a visitor, contractor, domestic worker or a delivery vehicle arrive at our gate, the access control solution allows for convenient and safe tracking of who is entering and exiting our premises. This is done by simply scanning information on the android device.
The security control room of Century City Property Owners' Association is on call to assist Knightsbridge security with any matter requiring additional manpower. The CCPOA security maintains a strong relationship with the Milnerton SAPS, has multiple patrol vehicles and surveillance cameras throughout Century City.
Tenants will not be granted access into the premises, unless;
- The visitor access controls are complied with or,
- The letting agent has supplied the managing agent with a tenant control sheet prior to arrival or,
- The tenant is given an access card prior to arrival.
- All short-term tenants must be provided with a copy of the pertinent management and conduct rules.
- Tenants will be granted no more than two access cards.
- A refundable deposit of R1000 is payable when moving in or out of Knightsbridge.
- R900 is reimbursed subject to no damage to the common property, while R100 is withheld for the use of the Lift Blanket.
Visitors will not be granted access to Knightsbridge without a resident either;
- Personally meeting them at the main entrance gate or,
- Answering their apartment intercom when phoned by security.
- Pedestrian access from the Canal Walk area will not be granted unless the visitor is fetched by a Knightsbridge resident.
- Visitors are required to comply with Knightsbridge conduct rules.
- Residents are responsible for their visitors behaviour and conduct during their stay at Knightsbridge.
- The maximum period visitors are allowed to park in a visitor parking bay, is 48 hours.
- Illegally parked vehicles, including those parking in a visitor parking bay exceeding 48 hours, will be clamped.